In order to access the ThoughtSpot event, you must first setup an account on AmerisourceBergen Live (ABLive), our brand-new virtual event platform. Please carefully read the following instructions to get started.
To set up an ABLive account:
- Click here to access ABLive and select “Create an Account”
- Complete the form with all of the required fields
- After creating your account, you will receive an ABLive account confirmation email
Once logged into ABLive, join the event:
- Next to ThoughtSpot 2020 on the list of events, click “Join Your Event”
- Copy your registration code: [For customer registration please use your AmerisourceBergen Account Number, including the leading 0]
- Once you’re on the ThoughtSpot welcome page, select your “Attendee Type” and paste your registration code
- You will receive a ThoughtSpot Live confirmation email
Once you’ve entered the event, you’ll see a countdown to ThoughtSpot along with other helpful resources. Once the event launches on September 15, 2020, you’ll have access to the complete event experience.
If you have questions at any time, clicking the “Get Help” button in the top, right corner of the event page will be the most efficient way to answer those. You can also email us at ThoughtSpot@amerisourcebergen.com.