For your convenience, the following are some of the most common routes to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. For additional inquiries, please call 1- 877- 727- 0007.
From McCarran International Airport
- Head east from Wayne Newton Blvd - go 0.5 mi
- Bear right at Swenson St and head toward Airport exit - go 0.9 mi
- Turn left at East Tropicana Ave. - go 1.2 mi
- Turn right into MGM Grand off East Tropicana Ave
From Interstate 15
- Exit 1- 15 and head east onto East Tropicana
- Cross Las Vegas Boulevard
- Turn left into MGM Grand off East Tropicana Ave
In the Air/On the Ground
Airline reservations may be secured through AmerisourceBergen’s preferred travel agency, HRG, at 877- 777- 6395 from 8am to 6PM EST or you can email your request to the designated address of ABCGroups.firstname.lastname@example.org. When you call to book airline tickets through HRG, please be certain to indicate that you are looking to secure flights to attend ThoughtSpot 2021. Attendees are responsible for reservation and payment of airline tickets. Payment must be made at the time of ticketing.
Attendees are responsible for arranging and payment of transportation to and from the airport and MGM Grand. Public taxis and shuttlevan service are available outside the baggage claim area, located on the ground level of the McCarran International Airport.
Real ID Act
Please read the following information about the Real ID Act, prior to your departure. following information about the Real ID Act, prior to your departure.
For flight check-in, you must have a valid government-issued photo ID. The name on your electronic airline ticket confirmation must match the name on your photo ID. NOTE: Beginning January 22, 2018, new standards for state driver’s licenses and identification cards, set by the federal REAL ID Act, will be enforced.
- Not all states are currently in compliance with the REAL ID Act. Prior to traveling, it is your responsibility to verify ID requirements and obtain a compliant form of identification, based on the status of your specific state.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to view your state’s status, and read the REAL ID and Air Travel factsheet for more information.
- A full list of compliant forms of identification (i.e., a passport) can be found at TSA.gov.
- While some states may be granted an extension that would make their IDs valid for some period after January 22, 2018, by
October 1, 2020, ALL U.S. citizens age 18 and older will be required to present a REAL ID Act-compliant photo ID for air travel within the U.S. and its territories.